Medical practices can prepare for the future of diagnostic coding with the latest and most comprehensive version of the official government draft of the ICD-10-CM code set. ICD-10-CM 2017: The Complete Official Code Set presents the complete code set—21 chapters—within a tabular list of diseases and injuries.
This guide helps the physician practice prepare for the future of diagnostic coding with a comprehensive and up-to-date draft of the ICD-10-CM code set. All 21 chapters have been organized to provide quick and simple navigation of the text in order to facilitate accurate diagnostic coding.
The ICD-10-CM codebook contains indexes to diseases, injuries and external causes. Other valuable features include:
- ICD-10-CM conventions and official guidelines: Learn about appropriate and consistent coding
- Color-coding: Quickly identify fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh character requirements as well as instructional notes
- Indexes to diseases, injuries and external causes: Navigate the code set quicker than ever
- Table of drugs and chemicals: Easily locate and code poisoning, adverse effects and underdosing substances with a well-organized and comprehensive list
- Neoplasm table: Aids the coding of neoplasms by anatomical site and nature of the neoplasm
|Country of Orgin|