CPT® 2017 Professional Edition is the definitive AMA-authored resource to help health care professionals correctly report and bill medical procedures and services.
Providers want accurate reimbursement. Payers want efficient claims processing. Since the CPT® code set is a dynamic, ever-changing standard, an outdated codebook does not suffice. Correct reporting and billing of medical procedures and services begins with CPT® 2017 Professional Edition.
Only the AMA, with the help of physicians and other experts in the health care community, creates and maintains the CPT code set. No other publisher can claim that. No other codebook can provide the official guidelines to code medical services and procedures properly.
Noteworthy changes to the CPT 2017 code set will be found in the following sections and subsections: Cardiovascular, Prolonged Office Services, Digestive, Radiation Oncology, Vaccines, and Pathology/Laboratory Testing.
Features and Benefits
- Illustrated Anatomical and Procedural Review -- a quick reference review of vocabulary and anatomy basics
- Coding tips throughout each section — improve understanding of the code set’s nuances
- Evaluation and Management Reference Tables — summarize the requirements for reporting E/M services and help the user select and validate proper E/M coding
- CPT® Changes, CPT® Assistant, and Clinical Examples in Radiology citations — provide cross-referenced information in popular AMA resources to enhance understanding of the CPT code set
- Comprehensive index — aids the user in locating codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation to allow for a clearer, quicker search
- Anatomical and procedural illustrations for key codes — help improve coding accuracy and understanding of the anatomy and procedures being discussed
- Appendix of multianalyte assays with algorithmic analyses — provides an administrative code set of single-sourced (laboratory or manufacturer) tests
- Enhanced table of contents — allows users to perform a quick search of the codebook’s entire content without the need to refer to specific sections
- Section-specific tables of contents — provides users with a tool to navigate more effectively through each section’s codes
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions — provides a quick reference to 2017 changes without having to refer to previous editions
- Multiple appendixes — offer quick reference to additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, clinical examples, add-on codes and vascular families
|Country of Orgin|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)