- Shipping & Delivery
- We ship almost entirely via United Parcel Service (UPS). Under normal circumstances, most orders ship out within 24-48 hours. However, due to large order volumes, weather conditions or circumstances beyond our control, we will ship your order out as soon as possible. All orders received after 3:00pm central standard time on a traditional business day will not be processed until the next business day. All orders received on Saturday or Sunday will be processed the next business day.
- Privacy & Security
- For over 20 years, respecting and protecting individual client privacy has been vital to our business. By sharing our Privacy Principles, we trust that our individual clients will better understand how we keep client information private and secure while using it to provide services and products. While PSR is committed to ensure the highest standard of security on our systems, you as the end-user also play an important role to ensure that you are adequately protected when you use the Internet.The following security best practices are recommended:
- Install anti-virus, anti-spyware and other internet security software on your PC. Use it regularly and keep it up-to-date.
- Take advantage of your PC’s security features. Make sure your browser uses the strongest encryption available and be aware of the encryption levels of the sites and applications you use.
- Regularly update your PC’s operating system and Web browser software with the vendor’s software patches and updates to protect your PC against known vulnerabilities.
- Do what you can to prevent unauthorized people from using your PC.
- Change your passwords often. Be sure to choose passwords that are hard for others to guess.
- If you notice suspicious activity in your accounts, report it immediately to the appropriate parties.
- Do not download or open any attachments sent to you by unsolicited email. Once opened, these programs may contain malicious programs that can compromise your PC’s security.
- Be on the alert for phishing scams. Access Web sites by typing the Web addresses directly into your Web browser or by using Web addresses you have bookmarked, instead of via embedded links in unsolicited emails.
- Returns & Replacements
We hope of course, that you find our materials useful but if any product fails to meet your expectations, please note the following:
- Publications in original packaging, unopened must be returned within 10 days of delivery, and a restocking fee of 15% will be charged.
- An authorization number must be obtained by calling 816.478.8766.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Returns must be shipped with a tracking number via UPS, USPS Priority Mail , or FedEx.
- A full credit or refund will be applied less shipping charges if returned in original condition and undamaged.
Practice Support Resources, Inc
15732 Eby Street
Overland Park, KS 66221
Note: Standard copyright applies to all publications. No part of any publication may be photocopied, reproduced, transmitted, stored or retrieved in any form or by any means, without the expressed written permission of the publisher.
If you have any questions or need assistance, call Customer Service at 816.478.8766.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Pricing is as stated. For large quantity discounts on orders of 10+ books of one title, please contact customer service at 816.478.8766. Credit card payments are due at time of order, and fulfillment will occur thereafter. Regarding promo codes, please double-check the requirements of your coupon to make sure they are met, every coupon has different rewards and requirements and unless otherwise specified, can be used only once. Coupons are not redeemable for cash, and are applied to total before shipping and tax. If you return an item that was purchased with a coupon, you will be refunded only the amount you paid, which is the price of the item, less the coupon value.
Payment by Credit Card
Practice Support Resources accepts MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Visa. On the Payment page, select the card type you desire and then enter your card number, expiration date, and the card security code.
Payment by PayPal
On the Payment page, select PayPal as your method of payment. You will be redirected to PayPal's web site to confirm the financial details of the transaction. Once you confirm your payment via PayPal, you will return to Practice Support Resources to complete your order.
PayPal is a safe and easy way to make a secure online payment. It allows online shoppers to enter and store credit card and billing information in one place, thereby eliminating the need to store and update this information on multiple sites.
What happens if an item in my order is out of stock?
Sometimes items in you order may fall out of stock while we are processing your order. In this event, you will receive an email notifying you of a delay. If you have other items in your order, they will be shipped as scheduled. We will continue trying to fulfill your order as quickly as possible. In the event the item ordered has been discontinued, you will be notified immediately via email address provided.
e-Booklet Download Guidelines
e-Booklet content is transmitted in Adobe .pdf format. When you purchase an e-book you will recieve a link within your invoice to download the e-booklet. Alternatively you can login anytime to PSR and go to your account settings. You will see a menu link called "Downloads". Click on this link and you will see all ebooks purchased from our site. To downloand free Adobe software, click here. Please note, e-Booklet content is copyright protected and is intended for use by the paying patron only.
Applicable sales tax is charged for delivered products where required by local law. Certain items are considered taxable to the "ship to" address if end destination falls within taxable requirements. Tax amount, if applicable, will be displayed when order processing commences.