Advance your skills in physician recruitment and physician retention with this book that walks you through all the steps of preparation and implementation based on extensive experience and research.
Packed with valuable recruitment information, data and survey findings, it provides a comprehensive overview of the elements needed to successfully recruit physicians. This is a book you will refer to many times, and is a must read for anyone involved in physician recruitment, retention, or physician relations.
- The key phrases of physician recruiting
- Physician search cost/benefits analysis
- Strategic medical staff planning/community needs analysis
- IRS/HHS/Stark recruiting regulations
- Assembling a physician recruiting team
- Competitive physician recruiting incentives
- Physician recruiting contracts
- Establishing candidate parameters
- Candidate sourcing strategies
- Screening candidates (the "Arc of Persuasion")
- Structuring the interview
- The decision making process
- Physician retention strategies
- The role of locum tenens
- Elements of physician immigration
- Survey findings on physician compensation, on-call compensation, recruitment incentives, guarantees, signing bonuses, CME allowances, relocation, hospital revenue generated, physician-to-population ratios, and much more
- 170 pages, softbound.
|Country of Orgin|