Here is an easy to use manual with CD for conducting your own practice assessment. Find out if your practice is "Up to Par" and identify strengths and weaknesses. 2017 Edition now available with new benchmarks.
- Step by step illustration of how to gather data and assess practice performance
- Includes 36 categories of national benchmarks for 10 specialties: FP, IM, OB, PD, GS, OPH, C, U, GE, ORS
- What ratios are important; how to calculate, and what they mean
- Prepares you to implement improvements
- Gives you the tools for better financial and operations management
- Set practice productivity goals
- Easy to interpret format for managers and physicians
- Excellent resource for consultants and advisors to medical practices
- CD allows you to print a customized report
- 83 pages, binder
Order manual and CD with benchmarks for one specialty at $99 or manual and CD with benchmarks for 10 specialties at $199.
|Country of Orgin|