Here is the fourth edition of the very popular manual for healthcare professionals with physician recruitment challenges.
Written in a direct, informal style, this book gives you a practical perspective on the doctor shortage. It's based on research and extensive experience of Merritt, Hawkins & Associates, a leading healthcare staffing and consulting firm.
The authors also comment on locum tenens, allied professionals, hospital/physician relations, reasons for the doctor shortage, Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioners, CRNAs, ER departments, and other trends.
Informative data reported in this book include:
- Physician compensation by specialty
- Income offered to new recruited physicians by geographic region
- Physician recruitment incentives, guarantees, benefits, CME allowances, and bonuses offered
- Hospital revenues generated by specialty
- Physician population by specialty
- Medicaid acceptance rates by specialty
- Physician appointment wait times
- Surgery volumes
- ER patient visits
- Survey findings on
- primary care physicians
- final year medical residents
- Physician recruiters incentives
- 121 pages, softbound
|Author||MERRITT HAWKINS- PSR|
|Country of Orgin|